Today is my husband’s 33rd birthday. I am so blessed to have him in my life. To celebrate his life today I thought I would list a few of the many reasons why I love him.
1. He loves God.
2. He loves me.
3. He loves our children.
4. He knows a thing or two about computers.
5. He works hard so I can stay home.
6. He likes my cooking.
7. He’s an extrovert.
8. He is intelligent.
9. He is a good provider.
10. He is faithful to the calling God has placed on his life.
11. He is faithful to me.
12. He appreciates good quality.
13. He is adventurous.
14. His smile lines.
15. He protects us.
16. His eyes.
17. His strong arms.
18. He is extremely ticklish.
19. He is not easily angered.
20. He is creative.
21. He is my best friend.
22. He is affirming with his words.
23. He is a DIY fix-it man.
24. He is excelling at college, despite working full time and taking care of his family.
25. He is obedient to God’s word, even when it’s difficult.
26. He is caring.
27. He is a servant.
28. He likes “Gilmore Girls”.
29. He is bold.
30. He vowed to stay with me ” ’til death us do part”.
31. He still dates me.
32. He is brave.
33. He is the man of my dreams.
Happy Birthday, Jonathan! I LOVE YOU!
4 thoughts on “33 Things I love about my husband”
The man of your dreams and the man of your mother’s prayers.
A man I am so very proud of. Paula you have helped make him the man he is. You two are working together so very well. He is the man I prayed he would become. Happy Birthday again to my favorite son.
Praise God for His faithfulness in your lives! I’m so blessed for your friendship and so encouraged to see that your love continues to grow for each other! May God continue to give you all that you have dreamed of and more for and in each other. To God be the glory for the great things He has done! I’m celebrating with you from Florida!
I love you guys!
Yes, Praise be to God! Thanks, Sarah!