2010 was a good year. Here are a few of my highlights.
- Finishing year 1 of homeschool– We successfully finished our first year of homeschooling. Yeah! Now onto year 2.
- Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff-This is my favorite book this year. It will make you laugh and maybe cry(but only because you’re laughing so hard). The audio version is great also. Check it out.
- Strawberry Jam-We picked a bunch of strawberries this summer and made our first batch of strawberry jam. It is SO good. We will repeat this next year.
- Finishing a goal– I started running this summer with the Get Running app on my iphone and finished the 9 week training, running for a full 30 minutes. I have kind of slacked off since then but I hope to pick it back up when the snow thaws.
- South Dakota-We had our first family vacation this year. I loved it! I can’t wait until the next trip.
- Jonathan’s Christmas present to me. My wonderful husband used his frequent flyer miles for me to spend 4 days in Florida at a friends house. The best part is I get to go… ALONE!!! I am SO excited and as I won’t be going until 2011 this will also probably make next year’s list.
What’s on your list?