This week and in weeks to come I will be linking up with Shawntele, from Rambling with Grace, with different Friday Five Fave lists.
This week we are listing our five favorite movies. It wasn’t easy to just put five because there are a lot of good movies. All of these movies I have listed have been watched numerous times and I still enjoy them every time.
- Pride and Prejudice– This one was an easy pick. I love the dancing, dresses, characters, and the story.
- Julie and Julia– A nice clean movie with good marriage representation. Cooking and blogging where could you go wrong?
- Elizabethtown– You have to love a quirky love story especially with a great soundtrack. “60B”
- You’ve Got Mail– Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks what a great combo. I love how their lives intertwine in so many ways and they don’t know it.
- Signs– I really like M. Night Shyamalan movies. They always have this supernatural aspect to them that really make you think.
What are some of your favorite movies?