This week’s list of Friday Five Fave is my favorite comfort foods. This was very hard to narrow down since I love to cook and eat, but here’s what I came up with.
- Chicken Pot Pie– There is nothing like a homemade chicken pot pie with a flaky crust.
- Roast and Potatoes– My mom always makes a meat and potatoes Sunday dinner and this is one of my favorites. I also like making it myself, an easy crockpot meal.
- Cheesecake– Oh, cheesecake, how I love thee! I will most likely choose cheesecake for a dessert if it’s offered (or sometimes have it for dinner). I have yet to make my own, but it’s on the to-do list.
- Homemade Bread– I have been making our own bread for about 2 years now and there’s nothing like that smell or taste. You can’t buy that at Target.
- Chocolate– Chocolate is a definite weakness for me. Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate and Caramel, Lindt Truffles are a few of my favorite ways to indulge and it has to be Milk Chocolate.