This week I have been training my daughter in the laundry room. She already folded and put away laundry, but I wanted her to learn the whole process.
- Sort the clothes
- Put a load in the washer.
- Add correct mount of soap.
- Make sure all the knobs are at the right setting and start washer.
- Transfer Clothes to dryer.
- Clean lint trap.
- Turn the knob to the right setting and start dryer.
- When clothes are done, fold and put them away.
I have been having her do the whole process each day this week, so she really learns it.
Then I messed up.
I didn’t assist in the way I should have, and the newly made red tie-dyed shirts got washed with the light and white clothes.
It was totally my fault. She was doing laundry the way I had taught her, but I should have been there to show her the exceptions to the rule.
So, now we have some lightly tinged pink socks and t-shirts.
They have already been through the dryer.
I would like to ask you laundry experts, how do I get the pink off of my white laundry?