Happy New Year, from my family to yours!
Just in case you need some reading for the first day of 2013. Check out my top posts from 2012.
- Top Ten Tips for the New Homeschooler: If you’re looking into homeschooling these are some pointers I would give you.
- A Homemaking Journal for your Daughter: A little something I put together to help my daughter learn some average housewife skills.
- Homeschool Room Organization: How I organize all my homeschool tools,when everything’s put away.
- Homeschool Curriculum 2012-2013: It’s always fun to see what other people are using, especially at this time of year when your starting to think about planning for the next school year.
- My Cleaning Schedule: I have to admit, I haven’t been using this lately, but it is a fly lady type schedule that I use in iCal.
- Artisan Bread Made Even Easier: My experience of making Artisan Bread in the crockpot.
- The Ultimate Guide to Spelling Practice: Check out this post for some more fun ways to practice spelling.
- Thrifty Thursday: Making Your Own Bread: Who doesn’t want that fresh bread smell in their house?
- Thrifty Thursday: Artisan Bread: I love making this cause it’s easy, cheap, and my family loves it.
- History for Young Ages: How I teach history to my elementary aged children.
Just for fun here are a few of my favorites:
- Still a Loser: This is the last post I wrote about my weight loss journey. I am happy to say I still have 30 lbs. off! I need to get back in the groove this new year, after my Christmas break.
- You Have Been Created: We are God’s creation, yet we think we know better than Him.
- News to Me: God showed me His grace when I read a horrific news story
- Which Woman are You?: Will you invite the new woman to sit next to you?
- Getting What We Deserve: Don’t forget what you deserve, it’s probably not what the world’s telling you.
- Random Thoughts on Marriage and Wedding Vows: Did I really understand the promise I was making and did it matter?
- Our Vows Lived Out 14 Years: My vows to my husband after 14 years of marriage.
- Welcome Home: The reality of my husband’s homecoming each day and what I needed to change.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this year on Average Housewife. I have thoroughly enjoyed the connections I have made here and look forward to seeing where God takes this blog in 2013!
In His Grace,