This past weekend I attended our state homeschool conference. I love going just to have a little get away with my husband. It also is great to have some undistracted time to browse homeschool curriculum and hear from some veteran homeschoolers.
My friend, Jamie, from The Unlikely Homeschool, just did a post on her haul and I thought it was fun to see, so I thought I’d share mine. I didn’t have a big list and I’m still considering a few different curriculums so I didn’t get a whole lot, but here it is.
- Make Your Own Board Game – We bought this for a birthday gift for my daughter. She loves playing games, being creative, and making her own rules. It was perfect!
- Dry Erase United States Board – We are working on learning the states and capitals and this beats printing multiple sheets from the printer.
- World Religions, Internet Linked Greeks, Internet Linked Romans, and Journey Through the Bible – These are all books we will be using with our Tapestry of Grace curriculum, as we study ancient history.
- Singapore Math 5B Workbook – I found this half price and unmarked at the used book sale. Score!
- Math-U-See, Latin Road to English Grammar, and Exploration Education Physical Science – These are all curriculums were considering for next year. You’ll have to wait to see my curriculum post in August to see what we decide on.
Have you been to a homeschool conference this year? What were some of your great finds?